Upcoming Changes

Discussion in 'News' started by Thronius, Jan 18, 2017.

By Thronius on Jan 18, 2017 at 1:40 PM
  1. Thronius

Thronius Owner Staff Member

As you all know Factions are facing low player numbers.

In order to improve experience and make it enjoyable again
    server is going to receive a medium overhaul.

Changes worth mentioning:

Economy buff

It seems easy economy is what everybody wants, therefore we are going to enable this for you all by
    bumping up sell prices and reducing buy prices on spawners for easy economy income.
    This should allow new players to accomodate faster.

Custom Enchants buff
    As it seems right now, some armor enchants make you basically God, resulting in armor not breaking,
    therefore we are going to buff and bring back some damage orientated enchants such as Rage and Double Damage.

Rewards
    In order to deliver even more fun, we will add to server Envoys for easier loot gather, furthermore, there are few more features I will add in order to "reward" players.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by Thronius, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Christopher Replay
      Christopher Replay
      I agree with everything said above. My few suggestions are quite simple. The first thing that needs to be done is Eco buff. You may think we need more players first; well you're wrong. Getting more players won't do anything if they don't want to stay. A big turn off to players has to do with how things are in the shop. After Eco is buffed, buy a sponsored server slot on Mcserver list or another site. Whichever advertising site you want is fine. After advertising, I would make sure to keep players by adding little things to keep their attention. Custom supply drops/ missions work very well. (I know that Koths are a thing but it is hard to cap one if you are new). Buffing voting is another possibility. Although it is not bad as it is, maybe making it a little more valuable, might help.
      This is just a small post with limited suggestions. If you would like more please let me know and i will post a separate thread on more things to do.
    2. UncoiledLobster
      UncoiledLobster
      Very Nice! Can't wait for implementation
    3. GhostDance
      GhostDance
      I was on the brink of leaving because generating money to buy tnt for raiding was way to slow the new price increase has helped. Added to which a small raid gave me almost a dub of tnt so I'm staying. Ty for the increased prices.