IMPORTANT Next Season. . .

Discussion in 'News' started by Thronius, Feb 10, 2018.

By Thronius on Feb 10, 2018 at 8:28 PM
  1. Thronius

Thronius Owner Staff Member

I am sadly forced to announce that the release date has been moved to next Saturday, February 17th. Reason for it is my current lack of time due to super important exam I have this Thursday. I was planning to release today and then finish and implement the rest of things after the exam, however I've found a bug which some of older players might remember (4-5 resets ago where map crashes if you load certain area) which has forced me to completely discard the current map again making the reset impossible for me to finish on time. I believe it will be better if I do it properly finished next Saturday and I am deeply sorry for this delay. You can be mad at me, just don't curse or anything. To reward your patience every player will be rewarded with a magic box on their join which will contain one of the valuble items from donator store. Furthermore, to compensate server will have a 5 day 80% discount for the first five days.

To keep you oiled up, I will list some of the new features server will have next season;
    - Upgradebla Pets ( Allowing you vast ammount of skills such as damage, auto collect, shileding or potion effects)
    - Quests (To satisfy your need when bored and to obtain unique items)
    - McMMO Swords will be back but heavily nerfed
    - More balanced CEs with less tiers to provide balance between new and constant players
    - Few more ideas I have yet to think how to implement (kudos to Swaggy for suggesting good one)​

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by Thronius, Feb 10, 2018.